Loch Lomond Pubs
A distinctive experience that may make you wanting more... You'll get onboard the speedboat at Luss that'll then take that a few various pubs which are positioned round the shores of Loch Lomond...
Save this for later, check always just what the cost is actually for your dates or check always access.
The speedboat club trip does exactly what it claims in the Tin.
This bundle combines the excitement of an extra speedboat trip with 3, or 4 stops at a number of the numerous loch side accommodations and pubs.
The three time travel price £265 while the 4 time trip costs £345
There are many than 8 Loch Lomond pubs available and here are some of our favourite options:
Duck Bay Marina
The Oak Tree Inn
The minimal booking for speedboat pub tour is 3 hours and this allows 3 stops. The 4 hour scheduling allows 4 stops and so forth.
Inside our feel the 4 hour journey is most likely the smartest choice. The 4 hour travel is less rushed enabling a more leisurely speed for meal.
We now have prepared these sample schedule when it comes to 4 time club trip with 4 stops:
- 14:00 to 14:30 Speedboat transfer from Luss to Inchmurrin
- 14:30 to 16:00 LUNCH @ Inchmurrin Island
- 16:00 to 16:15 Speedboat transfer from Inchmurrin to Balmaha
- 16:15 to 16:45 DRINKS @ The Oak Tree Inn – Balmaha
- 16:45 to 17:15 Speedboat transfer from Balmaha to Rowardennan
- 17:15 to 17:45 BEVERAGES @ The Rowardennan Hotel
- 17:45 to 18:00 Speedboat transfer from Rowardennan to Luss
This bundle is suited to a maximum of 21 individuals.
A DEPOSIT of £100 per Boat is necessary during scheduling
Sets of 00 to 07 persons will need one boat.
Sets of 08 to 14 persons will demand two ships.
Categories of 15 to 21 individuals will demand three ships.
Please be aware; the cost for the speedboat club trip doesn't include refreshments rates.
The Small Details
- Minimum Age: 18
- Approx Amount Of Activity:
- Ideal for: Stag/Hen Groups