Loch Lomond Guest House
Could enjoy a 5 star expertise in our main guesthouse where we now have 4 en-suite king/twin bedrooms. Each room is designed to equivalent luxurious standard as our 5* yard areas, and it is beautifully furnished to you comfort at heart. Each space has an en-suite bathroom with a sizable walk in bath, and accessories and fixtures of the highest standard.
Each guesthouse space possesses its own front door, and features French windows with access to a covered patio room with outdoor furniture.
Visitors also can enjoy the after as standard:
- Nespresso coffeemaker.
- LCD level display TV with FreeSat
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
(check-in 2.30pm, browse 10.30am.)
Of our four guesthouse rooms, Silver Birch works for the disabled and contains your bathroom with grab rails and a large turning room for wheelchairs.
You'll be served break fast within stunning dining room with views throughout the yard. There may also be a lounge location where you could unwind with a newspaper, book or game, or satisfy pals before-going down.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Choice of fresh drinks
- Smoothie associated with the day
- Collection of granola, muesli and cereals
- Good fresh fruit
- Fresh fruit compote
- Collection of yogurts
- Selection from the bakery basket
- Choice of teas; Breakfast, Earl gray, Assam, green tea leaf, natural or good fresh fruit infusions
- Fresh Italian coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- Scottish porridge, served on its own or with ointment, honey or fruit compote
- Toasted crumpets and hot spiced fruits with yogurt and honey
- Pan-fried bacon with poached egg and balsamic cherry tomatoes served on a bed of watercress
- Baked haddock, spinach and egg containers
- Scrambled or poached eggs with smoked salmon
- Comprehensive Scottish break fast, with bacon, beef or chicken website link sausages, Lorne sausage, haggis, Stornoway black colored pudding, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and deep-fried, poached or scrambled eggs