5 Star Guest House
Casa Zen Guesthouse in Santa Teresa started its doors back in 2005, supplying renewable accommodation at an attractive beachfront place inside western part of Costa Rica. It instantly became a house for travelers throughout the world whom fell in love with Santa Teresa, its great environment, and also the Casa Zen Guesthouse itself. The hostel offers comfort, sanitation and charm to guests at an excellent cost, but it’s more than simply a cozy hostel.
You can easily join Yoga lessons close to the hostel terrace (the Yoga Deck) and take one of the various tours around Santa Teresa. Besides a free of charge healthy break fast daily, you have free Wi-Fi (yeah, we know you!), and a well-equipped kitchen area. You can also find a Spa for a massage after a long day's appreciating life on the waves at Santa Teresa seashore.
1. Lasting and Eco-FriendlyThis hostel in Santa Teresa is locally managed by Julio and its own Costa Rican group. The Casa Zen Guesthouse has a long history of being Eco-Friendly. The hostel happens to be recycling and energy-efficient since 2005. It's understandable that the group promotes their particular guests to make off lights and followers whenever possible, and dry as numerous sheets out in the sun. Laundry detergent and yoga pad cleansers are all bio-degradable and/or plant based. Last but not least, Casa Zen Guesthouse started making use of EM, Efficient Microorganisms, to take care of the septic system and grey water system.
2. Arts and Crafts Style and DesignThe hostel’s inside is made of well-crafted woodwork along with colorful elements including cushions, sheets not to mention plenty of hammocks. The all-natural timber shade dominates the area. And its beach location in addition to green environment, its an ideal combination. All the neat, large rooms at Casa Zen Hostel in Santa Teresa have been designed with the budget tourist in mind. After an extended day of browsing, you could even fancy a calming salon, right?! discover Hostel’s spa between the green tropical flowers associated with the yard with a serene mural of Buddha. Get a calming therapeutic massage, without breaking the financial institution.
3. Your house in Costa RicaThe initial part we specially love about Casa Zen Guesthouse is its atmosphere, which arises from the beach area, the pilates lessons, additionally the staff. You might easily invest week after week forgetting about time inside awesome cozy place. It is undoubtedly "your residence away from home in Costa Rica!"
4. Chill Out and Yoga - The VibesSearching, Yoga courses, salon, and an eco-friendly environment. Casa Zen Guesthouse and Yoga Center is the perfect spot to decrease. It is possible to read your guide in just one of the countless hammocks up-or downstairs, or have a glass or two together with your other hostel mates inside Rancho area. This area is considered the most preferred place for tourists to meet. In the event that you fancy an amazing sunset, the coastline isn't going everywhere! Mind down the beach, bring a blanket, and enjoy.
5. Regional Staff - the most effective tipsThe neighborhood staff understands Santa Teresa additionally the environments like no one else. Get 100percent regional recommendations and tips locations to buy supper, a café, plus next location. You may also take a look at a number of different trips and activities around Santa Teresa. As an example you can easily join browse classes, canopy tours, stand-up paddle surfboarding, get a trip to your nearby waterfalls, go fishing, cruising, snorkeling, horse riding - you title it!
Any questions? Kindly contact us via Email or Instagram.
Have a good night sleep using the 5 celebrity Hostels
Hostel Place and Way
The Casa Zen Guesthouse is found at the south tip of Nicoya Peninsula, in the tropical paradise of Costa Rica. This 5 Star Hostel is 50 meters from white sand shores of Mal País and Santa Teresa.
Casa Zen Guesthouse, Casa Zen Beach Access Road