Lodge on the Loch restaurant
Signature Pacific Northwest Dining
Allow our talented culinary staff pleasure
The Creekside acts fresh, local, and sustainable cuisine as part of an exciting culinary scene regarding the Olympic Peninsula that reflects the Pacific bountiful culinary scene.
For Dining Reservations, telephone call 360-962-2271 ext 4007Click to visit Menus page
This is your view from the Creekside Restaurant at Kalaloch Lodge!
The Green Restaurant Association is a national non-profit that delivers the sole formal qualified Green Restaurant® mark in the country. The GRA happens to be a pioneer into the Green Restaurant® motion and a respected sound within the business motivating restaurants to hear customer demand and green their particular businesses utilizing clear, technology based certification standards.
Did you realize?
- Kalaloch Lodge is devoted to buying neighborhood, fresh, organic and sustainable food and is a supporter associated with NPS Healthy and lasting Food system.
- Throughout the growing season at the very least 60% of all of the meals and drink is sourced within 150 kilometers of Kalaloch and/or is qualified organic.
- All wines supported are from Washington State.
- All beef, fish and shellfish, eggs, milk and produce are free of bodily hormones and steroids, and all meals is free from trans fat.
- Our vendors are compliant aided by the reasonable and moral treatment of individuals and animals, and conform to our ecological administration system.
- We proceed with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch recommendations for sustainable fish and shellfish and resource seafood in your area.
- All meals and beverage employs the "Culinary health 10 tips". Calorie counts are given on our menu and we also offer a number of healthy food options. We additionally accommodate visitors with various dietary needs.
- We serve water to guests on request simply to save water.
Here are some locations where your food originates from:
- Red-dog Farms - assorted natural produce - Chimacum, WA
- Key City Fish - fish and shellfish and center-plate proteins - Port Townsend, WA
- Draper Valley Farms - natural and/or organic poultry - WA & otherwise facilities
- Cascioppo Bros. Meats - sausage and other animal meat - Seattle, WA
- Dharma Ridge facilities - various natural produce - Chimacum, WA
- Painted Hills Beef - natural and organic meat - Fossil, otherwise
- Gothberg facilities - cheese - Bow, WA
- Dry Fly Distillery - various distilled spirits - Spokane, WA