Loch Lomond, Balloch
- "Through the minute you strolled through door I happened to be perfectly taken care of, the space ended up being splendid and the food first rate. I might extremely..."
- "This is a value for money nice hotel with exemplary customer service. I had somewhat issue while remaining indeed there but it ended up being attended to with..."
- "from minute we reached the innkeepers lodge we were designed to feel therefore welcome. Andrew the work supervisor had been fantastically helpful. All the..."
- "Great service and place. Cannot fault it, a definite recommendation."
- "Great stay would recommend."
"Sitting during the foot of Loch Lomond inside gorgeous town of Balloch, this historical lodge may be the perfect destination to stay if you’re seeking to explore the rugged hills and old reputation for Balloch Castle nation Park. Integrated the eighteenth century, Balloch home has-been a hotel for more than 100 many years. Today it exudes similar rustic appeal, while providing comfy, budget accommodation across 12 en-suite bedrooms.
There’s a hearty seasonal selection alongside day-to-day deals, cask-conditioned ales and very carefully chosen wines. When it comes to sightseeing, you’ll be spoilt for option. Catch early early morning mists that curl over the Loch, make the historic Maid of Loch steamer from Balloch Pier or venture out and find out the gorgeous Scottish scenery for the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. You might visit close by Alexandria or head into the busyness of Glasgow. Actually, there’s so much to achieve that you might need over a weekend to soak all of it up. "