Loch Lomond Apartments
Loch Lomond Villa wishes you to think each time you arrive at the entrance of your building, that will be your residence, the place where you are feeling safe, secure and cared about. That is what Independent Apartment residing at Loch Lomond Villa is all about. Not just do we provide many extras, and the camaraderie and feeling of being part of a residential district within itself.
The Villa Community is easily connected through some pedways enabling our tenants to get into the countless amenities available to them and never having to go outside the complex. All three buildings are equipped with a security system encompassing access cards. Visitors needs to be buzzed in to the building because of the tenants.
All Under One Roof:
- Salon - the wonder hair salon is found in Building # 1. It is open Tuesday through Saturday.
- Multi-denominational Chapel - Our 50 chair chapel can be acquired when it comes to using residents associated with Nursing Home plus the tenants of high-rise specialized. Multi-denominational services tend to be scheduled for the thirty days.
- Country Store / ATM Machine - The Country Store provides a variety of groceries, residence cooking, lotto tickets, presents and convenience things. The shop is available Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (shut for lunch time break 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.). Sundays open 11:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. The shop is shut on all vacations.
- On-Site Cafeteria - meal seats can be bought through Senior's Wellness Centre for supper and dinner on those times whenever you just don't feel preparing.
- Recreation & Leisure Activities - some of the Activity programs feature: socials, dances, cards, shopping trips and bowling, just to name a couple of. A monthly Recreation Calendar is posted and community events posters.
- Senior's Wellness Centre with Wellness Nurse Obtainable.
- VON Leg Care Clinics, Beltone Hearing Tests.
- Podiatrist Centers
- Senior's Outreach Program
- Supportive Housing System
- Fully equipped exercise room