Pubs Near Loch Lomond
- "Very nice resort, really friendly and helpful staff."
- "just unfavorable had been WiFi access both in the room and restaurant - with a child who would like to surf web and stream games via iPad."
- "morning meal was 6/6 evening meal very poor affordable. Potato chips soggy and pizza pie dried out.the house had been all chip shop based. Apart from this a lov..."
- "an excellent place and spectacular views from our room, but on a really busy road. Staff had been excellent and thus was the meals."
- "Myself and my partner booked an area last second just for an evenings break free. Our room had been gorgeous, comfortable and clean. We were additionally really..."
Known as AA club of the Year 2009/2010 and champion of a silver medal for bar food during the Scottish Hotel Award 2010. Less than thirty minutes drive from Glasgow airport terminal and problem regarding A82, only five-minute north for the picturesque town of Luss, the 200 year old Inn on Loch Lomond is if at all possible positioned to explore the Loch Lomond area or stop over while travelling the West Highlands. An extensive refurbishment features integrated fashionable modern services and décor, while keeping the ambience of a traditional Scottish Inn.
Contemporary Inn-style accommodation can be obtained inside the Inn itself and deluxe coastline home rooms basically a brief stroll from the primary building, featuring views associated with loch, mountains and jetty. Mr. C's Fish & Whisky bar/restaurant offers calm dining with a menu including West Coast fish teas and steaks & burgers. Enjoy a thorough selection of whiskies, wines, and high quality genuine ales. Scottish hospitality continues on weekends with traditional real time folk-music.