Loch Lomond boat registration
We launched Byelaws on Loch Lomond to reduce disturbance to wildlife, residents and visitors, along with perfect security. Legally, if you use motorised crafts on Loch Lomond you’ll want to register it using nationwide Park Authority and show the enrollment quantity in your art.
How exactly to use
Boat registrations run from 1 February – 31 January annually.
- Brand new registrations – full our Boat subscription type and refer to our explanatory records.
- Re-registrations – you can expect to get an annual subscription declaration kind in the post near the end of this subscription duration. Check that information about both you and your craft is correct.
Return your form by post or in individual: Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway (address top right).
Just what you’ll need
If you are registering for the first time or re-registering without your restoration kind, you’ll need certainly to provide proof identity, either in individual or by post. This can be both a UK passport or driving licence (or any other kind of photographic ID), sustained by a software application bill or charge card statement containing your address and telephone number. ID must certanly be originals, perhaps not copies.
- Annual Operations repayment (voluntary) – we’ll request a voluntary payment of £30 during the time of subscription and re-registration. This contributes towards enrollment quantity products, the Loch Lomond save Boat and services on the loch.
- Registration numbers – if you choose not to ever spend the annual businesses payment, £6 (plus £2 postage if registering by post) is required to supply the enrollment quantity materials.
- Launch cost – for almost any art utilizing nationwide Park Authority launch services. The fee features two options, an annual launch charge (£55/craft per year) or just one use (time price) fee (£15/craft).
Please be aware: the slipway charges at Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway and Milarrochy Bay apply by using an automobile and/or trailer to introduce your canoe or kayak.
- Face-to-face – pay by credit / debit card or cash. Bring your completed type to Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway (address top right) or Milarrochy Bay (summertime).
- By post – you are able to pay by postal order payable to Loch Lomond & The Trossachs nationwide Park, resolved to Duncan Mills Memorial Slipway (see address at top of page).
- By phone – when you have registered by post it is possible to spend by credit/debit card payment over the telephone. After you have posted your completed form on Registration workplace, we are going to get in touch with you to definitely arrange payment.
Please Note: cheques are not acknowledged.
What happens next?
When you yourself have signed up and paid, you'll be released with two yearly markings, two complete units of enrollment numbers, letters and backing sheets, a duplicate associated with the byelaws booklet and a card to help you within the recognition of buoys marking the navigational risks of Loch Lomond. When you have plumped for the yearly launch charge, you are released with a unique user recognition card which must certanly be shown each and every time the art is established at National Park Authority launch facilities.