Old School House Loch Lomond
- "Lovely area. We had a pleasing stay within Old-school home. The sleep ended up being therefore comfortable together with restroom rather big. Would extremely reccommend!..."
- "A first class evening in a warm clean area, with an excellent breakfast each day. Hilary is an agreeable number just who places her clients very first..."
- "As returning clients we got a really cozy welcome from our host, Hilary. The B&B is well positioned for visiting the location. We look forw..."
- "I became attending a purpose at a site close by, and required accommodation the night. The Old-school home appeared ideal- near the location..."
- "beautiful location, extremely friendly."
In regards to the resort
The Old School House, built in the late eighteenth Century, lies within the Loch Lomond nationwide Park, lower than a kilometre from the Loch. The spacious home and garden enjoy panoramic views over farmland and the nature preservation area towards Loch Lomond while the breathtaking surrounding mountains. Thirty minutes from Glasgow Airport, the Old School House could be the perfect spot to stay in the Loch lomond location.
That is a great base from where to savor the sufficient hiking, biking or golf in your community or to explore the National Park and all it has to provide. Positioned only a few miles from Ben Lomond, Scotland's many southerly Munro, you'll scale its levels or perhaps stroll a segment associated with western Highland Way, Scotland's best long-distance walk. There are lots of Lochside or forestry walks for people wanting a less intense challenge. Additionally it is in easy driving length to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Stirling for many looking to explore a few of Scotland's cities or metropolitan areas. Why don't you go to a local distillery or take a vacation on Loch Lomond or close by Loch Katrine. There are lots of alternatives for eating at restaurants nearby while the proprietors will gladly assist you to tailor make your perfect schedule.