Family activities Arrochar England
A well-presented ground floor apartment, fantastically found in the attractive town of Arrochar in the beautiful Argyll area of Scotland.
Thoughtfully designed and tastefully embellished throughout, this Arrochar self-catering apartment is great for families and buddies who would like to enjoy a rest in just one of the most amazing and popular aspects of the united states with dazzling views across Loch extended to the hills, the magnificent Arrochar Alps.
You will find three bedrooms, a shower room, cloakroom and open-plan living accommodation with French doorways opening on the significant yard leading right to the loch coast.
Found near the centre of village and yet exuding tranquillity, this Arrochar self-catering apartment is entirely loch facing, letting you unwind within the seating area and drink inside views or indulge in some loch fishing from your own garden.
The village of Arrochar sits amongst a few of the most dazzling views you might want, while offering strolls and climbs suitable for all capabilities.
Close by is Loch Lomond, that provides good dinner including outstanding views.
Going western opens up the durable and beautiful coast of west of Scotland, that you might choose to explore by railway on the famous western Highland Line.
An enjoyable Arrochar self-catering apartment in a few of the very most certainly stunning scenery that Scotland has to offer.
All ground-floor. Three rooms: 1 x dual, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be twice on request), 1 x solitary with pull-out stacker sleep. Shower room with bath, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open-plan living location with cooking area, dining area and sitting location with doors to garden and loch views.
- Central heating from biomass woodburner in closed down lean-to (all gas supplied by the master)
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator, washer, television with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of publications, games and DVDs
- Gasoline and power inc. in lease
- Bed linens and towels inc. in lease
- Off roadway parking for just two automobiles and storage for truck
- Lockable bike storage space
- Lawned rear garden starting onto loch
- Terrace area with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved puppies welcome
- Sorry, no cigarette smoking
- Store 4 minutes go, pub next door
- Note: The yard starts onto the loch, that is tidal
- Note: exclusive slipway with direct access to Loch extended, and make use of of fixed winch offered
- Note: Guests staying at Cairn View may use the Arrochar Three Villages Hall Gymnasium, situated 5 minutes' walk away, at a price of £2 per person, per see
- Note: Although all ground-floor, this residential property is certainly not suited to wheelchair users.