Cottages Dumbarton Scotland
Dumbarton Cottage Hospital was erected in 1890 on ground bought by former Provost John McAusland, who does later come to be honorary president associated with the Dumbarton Social Union. The initial building consisted of a central administration block with two wings on either side, and could hold 8 non-infectious clients. At a later date, an additional wing ended up being included, supplying accommodation for six brand-new beds and an operating area.
A healthcare facility functioned largely as a gynaecological product. Though there was clearly no citizen physician within hospital, it absolutely was typical rehearse for a visiting surgeon from Glasgow to execute businesses.
In 1897, administrative control over the hospital passed to Dumbarton Social Union, founded in 1895. After the inception of this National Health Service in 1948, administrative control passed over to the west Regional Hospital Board.
In 1980, the hospital ended up being shut after all gynaecological and surgical instances had been relocated to the Vale of Leven Hospital. However, the Cottage Hospital re-opened in 1982 as a-day center for psycho-geriatric clients.
- https://graniteempirecin.com vanity tops cultured marble vanity tops.